Svakidašnje teme > Svijet

Treći Svjetski Rat

<< < (2/5) > >>

kuntakinte:
Interesantno...
Des Putin, Netanyahu i Vučić na Parade pobede v Moskve a pred pol vure SAA zrokala ciljeve v Izraelu. Veliju ni Hezbolah nek SAA.
Vlečem paralelu da je precednik Kine bil v posete Trumpu i of mu veli da je lanseral rakete na... nekaj.
Bumo zutra videli kaj budu v Sredozemnem moru napravili nosači zrakomlatov i nijova preteča grupa z > 400 rakete.
Gledim pred par dan, i v Libije se nastavla deratizacija.

Opčinar:

--- Citat: kuntakinte - Svibanj 10, 2018, 12:43:44 prijepodne ---Interesantno...
Des Putin, Netanyahu i Vučić na Parade pobede v Moskve

--- Kraj citata ---

Čudi me to s Netanyahuom...  ::)

kuntakinte:
Kulko se da prečitati veliju da je Putin židovom dal da v Sirije delaju z Iranci kaj očeju. Sat... kulko je tu istine...

Sledgehammer:

--- Citat: Opčinar - Svibanj 15, 2018, 05:55:37 poslijepodne ---Čudi me to s Netanyahuom...  ::)
--- Kraj citata ---

Nikaj kaj je vezano uz Židove i njihovu dvoličnost me ne čudi. Interes gazi sve principe, njihova dvoličnost uništava svijet.

kuntakinte:
Izbori Libanon i Irak.

#IraqElections2018
#IraqiElections

...Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi congratulates Muqtada al-Sadr on his victory in the elections.

...Firebrand cleric Sadr on course to win Iraq election, Amiri in Second Place, Abaadi third - This is the simple logic of America's policy in Iraq, which was to cast Sunnis from the top to the bottom of society and promote Shiites from the bottom to the top.

...Sunni (including Kurds) in #Iraq will be Kingmakers and they will top up the balance towards the biggest Shia coalition. Moqtada, Abadi and Ameri need the Sunni now more than ever. So their vote counts a lot in choosing the new #Iraqi Prime Minister.

...#Iraq: Haidar al-Abadi, Hadi al-Ameri and Sayyed Ammar al-Hakim had a long important meeting yesterday. These together, if united, have until today 109 seats (if they unite). Who would want to be under the mercy of Moqtada? Let us see #SaudiArabia favourite candidate in Iraq.

...Parliamentary Election in #Iraq after Defeat of ISIS. According to supreme commission of election of Iraq, near seven thousand candidates are competing for 328 seats in Iraq’s Parliament and eligible voters are 24 million and 349 thousand and 357 persons.

Most important parties are as follows

Shiite alliances: 1.Nasr alliance led by Haidar Abadi 2.Fath alliance led by Hadi Amiri 3.Dawlat alQanun alliance led by Nouri Maliki 4.Saerun Nahv alIslah alliance led by Sadr&Communist party 5.National Movement of Hikmat led by Ammar Hakim

Sunni alliances: 1. Al Watanieh alliance led by Ayad Allawi 2. Al Qarar al Iraqi alliance led by Osama al Nujaifi

Kurdish alliances: 1. Kurdistan Democratic Party led by Nechirvan Barezani 2. Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (after Jalal Talabani death it has no leader yet.) 3. Kurdistan Islamic Group
4. Kurdistan Islamic Union 5. Al Taqiir 6. Kurdish forces alliance in Kirkuk under title Watan led by Yusuf Mohamed 7. Alliance for democracy and justice led by Barham Salih

Unofficial Result of Parliamentary Election in #Iraq in 10 Provinces

...Anti-US Alliance Of Iraqi Shia Cleric Muqtada Al-Sadr Is About To Win Parliamentary Election

...If the #USA manages to bring all Sunni together in one party (impossible) they are still 30% of the population and Shia are 65%. Inevitably the larger groups will be Shia. That is a fact in #Iraq.

-

Joint alliance of #Hezbollah and #Amal Movement under the title Al Amal & al Wafa (hope & loyalty) with 31 seats (14 seats for Hezbollah and 17 seats for Amal Movement)of 128 seats successfully form the biggest fraction of #Lebanon Parliament
#LebanonElections #lebanonelections2018

Final Results of Election in Lebanon; #Hezbollah the Winner of the Big Election.
#LebaneseElections2018 #Lebanon #LebanonElections #lebanonelections2018

-

Hezbollah Leader: Missile Attack At Israeli Forces In Golan Heights Marked Start of “Completely New Stage”

Hezbollah chief says Syrian military fired 55 missiles into occupied Golan Heights
 According to Hezbollah's Secretary-General Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, Syria fired 55 missiles into the occupied Golan Heights, not the 20 that was previously claimed

-

#Hizbullah S.G. Sayyed Hassan #Nasrullah: Enemy’s government (#Israel) has been informed by an international mediator that if #Zionist entity dared to cross the red lines, the retaliation will be in the heart of occupied #Palestine. (14 May 2018)

EXCLUSIVE SOURCE: Missile forces of Lebanese Resistance (#Hizbullah) in southern #Lebanon in complete readiness to demolish #Israel|i positions in depth if necessary.

Navigacija

[0] Lista Poruka

[#] Slijedeća stranica

[*] Prethodna stranica

Idi na punu verziju