Autor Tema: Anonymous vs Facebook: November 5th, 2011  (Posjeta: 2987 )

0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu.

Offline kuntakinte

• Jezerača
  • ...besposleni internetski masturbator...
Anonymous vs Facebook: November 5th, 2011
« : Studeni 02, 2011, 09:35:26 poslijepodne »
THE SHOWDOWN! Anonymous vs Facebook: November 5th, 2011 (Video)

So here’s an interesting video. Oddly, I find the production quality of this one to be significantly inferior to that of other Anonymous videos I’ve seen.

It’ll be interesting to see what, if anything, comes from this. The video makes some extremely valid points about Facebook with regards to how they handle user information and it also makes some fairly gradiose claims regarding what they do with your information once they have it. Selling it to Egypt and Syria? While those are some pretty harsh things to do, given that the info would almost certainly have been purchased and used during the recent events of the Jasmine Revolution in those countries, I’m not 100% certain if the claims are accurate. However, I wouldn’t dismiss them outright.

Claiming that Facebook will be “destroyed” is also a fairly giant claim. If that’s their goal, Anonymous is planning something significantly above and beyond a DDoS attack. I’m assuming they’d have to access and delete user data across multiple different data storage centers, as well as a bunch of other stuff I can’t even fathom. That’s how you destroy Facebook: you wipe ALL user data, so people have to register again. Many will re-register, but many will go to other services, or abandon social networking altogether.

My money is on November 5th coming and going and nothing happening. If they could well and truly destroy Facebook, they’d do it, then talk about it. I’m only partly certain that this video actually originated from an “official” anonymous source.

With that having been said, it would be nice to see this threat cause Facebook to smarten the hell up and start treating their user base with some dignity. Their behavior is the virtual equivalent of that people recieve from totalitarian governments, and frankly, if Facebook were anthropomorphised it would be a giant corporate douchebag.

Like its owner.

Edit: Just as an addendum, they’ve picked the 5th of November because that was the day Guy Fawkes was going to destroy parliament, which is a recurring theme for Anonymous. And the movie V for Vendetta. Also, Stephen Colbert.
http://webstravaganza.com/2011/08/09/anonymous-vs-facebook-november-5th-2011-video/

-

Translation-Hello World, Where the Anonymous, In this time We have heard And seen the scared of the programers of Facebook. It Appears That They offer 500 Dollars for Find Problems In your Page. Yes This is Not Real, They do this To Make Believe The World That they have the dominion And nothing Will make them stop. Like we Just said, Were so Tired To see that Facebook Steals your information from the Persons And they Sell it to People with powers Like it Was paper. Facebook Will End. November 5
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qorXO-hqDvA
wwwg tablice

Offline Sledgehammer

• Jezerača
  • Spol: Muški
  • oʞɐdoɐu šɐq ɯɐs sɐuɐp
Odg: Anonymous vs Facebook: November 5th, 2011
« Odgovori #1 : Studeni 03, 2011, 12:57:17 poslijepodne »
Korisnik je uklonio ovaj videozapis.
“Ja sam samo pas. I nemam svoj dom. A nemam ni glas. Ti mi moraš reći i ime i gdje ću naći svoju sreću kad zapuše bura ili padnu kiše. Ja sam samo pas. Pogledaj mi oči, dodirni me nježno, budi sve što trebam. Moj čovjek. Moj spas.”